CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

how well do you know me...?

how does this go? 5 lies and a truth? 5 truths and a lie? ummm...ok. here it goes...i was "tagged" by my sister, whatever that means. see if you can figure me out..

1. i have seen vanilla ice in concert.
2. i have set foot in 10 different countries.
3. i can drive a tractor.
4. i've delivered 28 babies.
5. i can touch my tongue to my nose.
6. i shot my first deer when i was 11 years old.

5 fact, 1 fiction...take your guess folks.

shall i tag...kristin? yes.

7 comments:

~kristi said...

i hope it is Vanilla Ice!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I am torn between 2 .... I will post which one I think it is after a couple others have posted!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Bryan thinks that the Vanilla Ice one is false!

OhK-Booth said...

Either...touching your nose with your tongue or vanilla ice. I say...tough one....vanilla ice? I almost don't want to say that since everyone else is so far, but vanilla ice is my final answer. Hey, so are you going to move with me or not. (may be out of context a little and paraphrased)..1John says that if your brother/sister is in need and you have the means to provide for that need, then not to provide is sin to you. I NEED a roommate and feel you are the chosen one.
P.S. I will try to post soon. Remind me if I don't

The Holik's said...

I know you can touch your tongue to your nose. I don't know about the deer one, but I am going to say vanilla ice is false.

OhK-Booth said...

so, when do we get the reveal?

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I am going to say the deer one! BUt I know you were close to that age!! But then again have you "caught" that many babies or more?! But the deer one is my answer!