CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

i'm such a mystery

here are the answers:

1. right after i turned 18 (senior year) vanilla ice did a show at graham's...me and 2 of my friends had to go. i can still remember jamming out to vanilla ice on the playground when we were in 3rd grade...i won't say it was cool, because....well, it wasn't.
2. usa, mexico, australia, singapore, thailand, dubai, india, sudan, uganda, indonesia.
3. duh
4. during my 3 months in india i did catch 28 beautiful, slimy, screaming babies...we were working in a government maternity hospital that saw 50-70 delieveries a day, so needless to say there were enough deliveries to go around!
5. can't do it
6. i shot my first deer when i was in the 5th grade, so that would put me at 11. my papa miller used to come and pick me up from school at fairview and we'd drive out to the ranch for an evening of hunting...

there you go.

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Happy Day to you!!

The Holik's said...

WHAT??? I just knew you could touch your tongue to your nose. I think you used to when y'all had slumber parties. I am going to ask Brianne. :)