CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Jesus pondered...

born in a manger. died between criminals. ate with tax collectors. anointed by adulterers. served by fishermen. scorned by pharisees. sought out by the multitudes. opposed by the proud. pursued by bleeders and lepers and mutes and beggars and blind men and paralytics. born of a commoner. raised by a carpenter. recognized by demons. ministered to by heavenly hosts. tempted by satan. surrendered to the Father. rode on a donkey. washed the feet of His disciples. kissed by a poser. doubted and betrayed by His own. forsaken and raised victorious by God. tried and true. sitting at the right hand of the Father. interceding for the saints. coming soon...


Whoever receives this child in My name receives Me, and whoever receives Me receives Him who sent Me; for the one who is least among all of you, this is the one who is great.


I praise You, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants. Yes, Father, for this way was well-pleasing in Your sight.


Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.



2 comments:

inGOD'sgrace said...

you are my hero

I am so blessed by your boldness in Christ and you are so incredible to be willing to open your life to God and say "I am yours send me where you want me"...

David Miller said...

hey jill, I love your birthday punjabis! Love, Mom