CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

warning to anyone who actually reads my blog, hehe

sooo...on january 8th around 4am we're flying out! leaving india. goodbye. we're headed for sudan for 3 months, yippee. the thing is that i might not have alot of access to the internet there. i will update as much as i possibly can, but it might not be much. certainly not as regularly as i have here. please pray for us, we will be visiting 3 different cities in southern sudan helping out in hospitals and communities with mother and child health care. pray for us. email me anyways, i love to hear from people....i'll talk to you when i talk to you.





3 comments:

OhK-Booth said...

Hey, I love you girly! Truly, truly. I also posted a blog finally so you can see my face. I yarp for you and keep me posted as always.

OhK-Booth said...

Sweet Shoeless,
I was just thinking about you and hope to hear about Sudan soon. A little update action. Meanwhile. Know you are beloved and dear to me. Love those mamas and babies as the Lord has loved you.

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I had a dream about this amazing girl!! SHE CAME HOME TO ME!! I can't wait until it comes true!! I MISS YOU!! :) (and love you, too)!!